About SuzanneThe Human Behind All The Dogs
Suzanne Dubnicka, founder of All The Dogs, is a talented and experienced instructor and dog trainer. Her personal experiences training her own dogs and overcoming their behavioral challenges motivate and inspire her work. Her education and background provide her the knowledge and skills to help others with their dogs. She has earned numerous certifications in dog training, animal behavior, and canine fitness. You can read more about those credentials here or by clicking on the logos below. But what you really need to know is that Suzanne’s life is a continuous cycle of learning more and applying what she has learned. Her methods are always evolving to include what we currently know about dogs and why they behave the way they do.
Prior to becoming a dog trainer and behavior consultant, Suzanne taught undergraduate and graduate statistics for 20 years. While she has left the academic world behind, these years of research and teaching experience mean that she has the ability to dig deep into finding solutions and to break those solutions into manageable pieces.
Learn More Then Do Better
All My Dogs
- Princess Pitterfly
- 100% American Pitbull Terrier
- Loved to play with Sprocket. Other dogs? Meh.
- Loves to nap… preferably on a person’s lap
- Too many orthopedic surgeries: 2 FHOs, 2 TPLOs. Don’t know what those are? Consider yourself lucky.
RATCHX2, RATI, CZ8G, TL-1, TDCH, CGCA, TKP
All My Rainbow Bridge Dogs
- Loved all toys and all people, especially kids.
- Neighborhood kids went out of their way to see him… sometimes making them late for school. Oops.
- Never chewed on shoes or cat toys or anything but dogs toys. Not once.
- Best first dog ever
- Loved all things squeaky.
- Killed all things squeaky. In record time.
- Loved dogs, especially Zoey.
- Loved certain people. I count myself blessed for having been one of them.
- Taught me more than I ever thought possible.
- My heart, my motivation, my inspiration.